Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We are pregnant!!! Lexie is going to be a BIG SISTER!!

I am so excited about being pregnant. I am 5 weeks pregnant and feel great! I am hoping to have an awesome pregnancy like I did with Lexie. She of course is so cute with the baby already. She kisses the baby every morning and every evening and sometimes she gets excited and hits my belly by accident and tells the baby " I sorry baby, I love you ". She also says she has a baby in her tummy too!

To add to this wonderful time....our house is under construction. Making a new and improved playroom!! Converting our sunroom into a dining room / living room! OHH did I mention we are tapping into the cold water line and finally are going to have filtered water and ice..... I think that is the best news yet!! everything will hopefully be done by next wednesday! I cant wait!!

My handy man is Bob the Builder 813-690-1228

3 comments:

Life Is Wilson said...

why are u announcing? I thought the whole world knew already? lol
ohh does gina know?

Miami Mama said...

How could I not?! I get a text saying "its offical! the date is June 9th. For those of you that don't know call me." what was i supposed to think?! Ummmm, she's baking a cake? She's going on a trip? Come on! Did you get confirmation from the doctor?

Miami Mama said...

OMG! I just say the video!!! I cannot belive you video taped that! A picture would've been fine! LMAO!!!