Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A fun Christmas break!!!

She is a little cheerleader already!!
(Sorry about the laundry in the background... I just FINALLY finished !)
Look at leah's face... what a cutie

Now Lexie's face. "please mommy "
Leah, I dont even know what to say.... LOL and lexie looks innocent

Best Buds for sure !!!!
Tio David and Lexie
He drives me crazy but he is a great Uncle.

Look how cool, an airplane wrote in the air Trust in Jesus or Jesus loves you... something neat like that . :)

The kid loves theme parks ..... I am so happy that I am going to have a roller coaster junkie for a child!!

Thank you God for the perfect child for me!!!!

Little D was terrified.... seriously!

awww man when do I get to go ...

Look at the hair .. LOL every time I see it I laugh.

Look at the Lip :)



No comments: